- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey guys, as the title states I’m looking to sell a Wow Classic North American Server warrior. I am not the OG user, purchased it hoping j would have time to play but I was wrong. Looking to sell it to someone who can take advantage of it. Totally open to discussion.
PM for discord
PayPal purchase only
Realm: Will not mention server for safety purposes but have free server transfer available!
PvP Rank: Rank 14
Race: Human (Male)
Mounts: Epic Human Mount and Exalted with Darnassus with Epic Tiger Mount as well!
Rep: Exalted with Zandalar Tribe, Silverwing Sentinels, Stormpike Guard, The League of Arathor.
Nature Resist: 170 so you will have no problem in AQ
Gold: 800G
---
Weapons: Marshal Longsword, Swiftblade, and every single rank 14 weapon available. I purchased them all when I hit rank 14.
Head: Field Marshal's Plate Helm & Lionheart Helm
Neck: Onyxia Tooth Pendant
Shoulders: Field Marshal's Plate Shoulderguards
Cloak: Cloak of the Honor Guard
Chest: Field Marshal's Plate Armor & Savage Gladiator Chain
Wrist: Berserker Bracers
Gloves: Marshal's Plate Gauntlets & Flameguard Gauntlets
Belt: Onslaught Girdle
Legs: Marshal's Plate Legguards
Boots: Marshal's Plate Boots
Rings: Don Julio’s Band – Master Dragonslayer’s Ring
Trinkets: Hand of Justice - Blackhand’s Breadth - Diamond Flask
PM for discord
PayPal purchase only
Realm: Will not mention server for safety purposes but have free server transfer available!
PvP Rank: Rank 14
Race: Human (Male)
Mounts: Epic Human Mount and Exalted with Darnassus with Epic Tiger Mount as well!
Rep: Exalted with Zandalar Tribe, Silverwing Sentinels, Stormpike Guard, The League of Arathor.
Nature Resist: 170 so you will have no problem in AQ
Gold: 800G
---
Weapons: Marshal Longsword, Swiftblade, and every single rank 14 weapon available. I purchased them all when I hit rank 14.
Head: Field Marshal's Plate Helm & Lionheart Helm
Neck: Onyxia Tooth Pendant
Shoulders: Field Marshal's Plate Shoulderguards
Cloak: Cloak of the Honor Guard
Chest: Field Marshal's Plate Armor & Savage Gladiator Chain
Wrist: Berserker Bracers
Gloves: Marshal's Plate Gauntlets & Flameguard Gauntlets
Belt: Onslaught Girdle
Legs: Marshal's Plate Legguards
Boots: Marshal's Plate Boots
Rings: Don Julio’s Band – Master Dragonslayer’s Ring
Trinkets: Hand of Justice - Blackhand’s Breadth - Diamond Flask
