• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Rank 14(actually) Priest Dwarf US PvP Server -Transfer open

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

yasusha_stark

Level 49

Trade Guardian Orders: 18

(100%) (18 reviews)
Country
Ukraine
Member Since
Aug 10, 2018
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
WTS R14 Dwarf Priest with proffesions and open transfer​

  • Rank - 14(active) received this week
  • Class - Priest
  • Race - Dwarf(male)
  • Proffs - Herb 300+Mining 300
  • Full reps with WSG/Arathi/AV
  • Fake name b.net
  • Original Email
  • Original Account Owner!
Contact me for more information and screenshots :)

Contact us anytime, we work 24/7 ​
Payment method is PayPal :)

Our contacts :

Skype
Skkype.jpg

live:kuzy_97
------------------------------------
Discord

DISC.png
[B][I][I][B][I][I][B][B][I][B][B][I][B]yasusha#0683[/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/I][/B][/I][/I][/B][/B][/B][/B]
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great Communication! Fast and Friendly

Fast response, and was very friendly, Awesome Seller. =)
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top