Raid Shadow Legends Account - End Game 11.4M P, Rotos, UDK, Duchess, Helicath
- 127 Legendaries
- Can 1 key clan boss (Full Auto)
- Can fully complete Doom Tower (Haven't tried lately but this is when I did)
- Can Beat Spider 10 Hard (30 secs)
- Factions is 900/945 stars.
Has 20,000 Gems + 250 million silver (Also has max amount of artifacts could sell for like 60-150m more)
Looking for $200 OBO
You will be given everything associated with the account
Payment: Paypal F&F / Crypto
If I scam get me banned, I am an ebay seller new to EpicNPC Never used Trade Guardians so not sure how that works, but willing to do so to make a deal happen.
- 127 Legendaries
- Can 1 key clan boss (Full Auto)
- Can fully complete Doom Tower (Haven't tried lately but this is when I did)
- Can Beat Spider 10 Hard (30 secs)
- Factions is 900/945 stars.
Has 20,000 Gems + 250 million silver (Also has max amount of artifacts could sell for like 60-150m more)
Looking for $200 OBO
You will be given everything associated with the account
Payment: Paypal F&F / Crypto
If I scam get me banned, I am an ebay seller new to EpicNPC Never used Trade Guardians so not sure how that works, but willing to do so to make a deal happen.
Attachments
Last edited:
