Raid Shadow Legends Account 11 Legendaries,good characters maxed up 25euros

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Majin Keiji

Level 46

Trade Guardian Orders: 7

(100%) (8 reviews)
Country
Romania
Member Since
Jun 7, 2021
Country
Romania
Multiple Accounts
0
WTS RAID SL Account with many 60 characters, some good for Clan Boss and some good for PVP. All around a ballanced account. I don't think I ask too much when I say 25euros, because I spent some time with this account and now it just sits there...and it has 11 legendaries.
Payment only by Paypal F&F, you go first.
I will provide the account with fresh mail that is NOT linked so you can set whatever mail you want as your new mail.
PRICE 25E
IMG_1348.PNG

IMG_1347.PNG

IMG_1349.PNG

IMG_1350.PNG
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top