SOLD Raid Shadow Legends 74lvl Mortu-Macaab, Rotos, Pythion

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
Type
Average
Type
  1. Mid Game
Original Owner
Yes

Trade Guardian Orders: 36

(100%) (29 reviews)
Country
Canada
Member Since
Feb 5, 2023
Last seen
Country
Canada
Multiple Accounts
0
Banned - Fake Feedback Detected
Selling an account with great champions
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    460.2 KB
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    463.3 KB
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    372.1 KB
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    291.4 KB
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    262.4 KB
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
hm said. so could not deal with usdt?
 
B
Sorry, but I don't use USDT tokens yet
If I can buy with usdt I wanna buy this !!

and could I know this account can change the email?
 
B
Yes, You can change the mail
hi

Can I use usdt tokken to buy ?
 
B
I use wise and paypal only
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top