W wegluan 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Dec 28, 2013 #1 hey, i am starting a cleric, and i am going to raid with him. I want to know spell sets that are most benefical when raiding.
hey, i am starting a cleric, and i am going to raid with him. I want to know spell sets that are most benefical when raiding.
BANNED Yoplait100 0 2 0 Rating 1.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Jan 16, 2014 #2 Banned - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/547619-1337mew-is-a-scammer-A-K-A-Torrel-amp-Mutiple-accounts-on-here It depends
Banned - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/547619-1337mew-is-a-scammer-A-K-A-Torrel-amp-Mutiple-accounts-on-here It depends
E eliteme2 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Jul 5, 2014 #3 The lineup I was using 1) Word of Rehabilitation (or the non-cure version as dictated by the raid) 2) Reverent Elixir 3) Fervent Renewal 4) Fifteenth Emblem 5) Reverent Light 6) Virtuous Intervention 7) Promised Reformation 8) Divine Interposition 9) Galvos' Retort 10) Shining Armor 11) buffs/auras 12) variable
The lineup I was using 1) Word of Rehabilitation (or the non-cure version as dictated by the raid) 2) Reverent Elixir 3) Fervent Renewal 4) Fifteenth Emblem 5) Reverent Light 6) Virtuous Intervention 7) Promised Reformation 8) Divine Interposition 9) Galvos' Retort 10) Shining Armor 11) buffs/auras 12) variable