SOLD Raid 15.6M 3 Mythicals + All Turtles + Shredder, Chalco

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Type
High End
Thread Types
Single Item
Type
  1. End Game
Original Owner
Yes

Sayn0thing

Level 86

Trade Guardian Orders: 50

(100%) (115 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Sep 5, 2022
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey all 👋,

I'm selling my raid 15.6 mil account. Account has all pve on auto set, gold + live arena, 390+ speed set. It has 144 legos/ 18 void legos. Payment paypal fnf or wise. All accounts I sell are secure, check my feedback. If you have any questions message me on epic or Discord s0lsin

 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great seller and fast response

Legit took 5 minutes from when I saw this acct posted to final transaction and receiving the email transfer. Super fast and amazing guy! Appreciate you man!
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top