WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Selling my account: Radiant EP 8 & 9
Account was create on EP 7 act3.
Payment method: Paypal
Account price is 320 euro.
I only plan to sell it, so no trade.
I do not intend to deal in any other site, you can either go first or request a middleman service (i'm fine either ways)
Feel free to ask any question about the account, i'll provide anything to make the buyer happier.
Discord: Shirouvlr
Account was create on EP 7 act3.
Payment method: Paypal
Account price is 320 euro.
I only plan to sell it, so no trade.
I do not intend to deal in any other site, you can either go first or request a middleman service (i'm fine either ways)
Feel free to ask any question about the account, i'll provide anything to make the buyer happier.
Discord: Shirouvlr
Last edited:

price 350 euro