• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

R6 account glacier gold dust

Not Recently Bumped

di9r.PS4

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Germany
Member Since
Jan 29, 2021
Last seen
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello I'm selling my main acc lvl 345 with glacier pro league s1 grade 2 the price is 150 € (I only accept paypal) because I want to sell it fast, and I need the money for my study if anyone are interested pls dm on discord my discord tag is Nothing but a g thang#8350
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
You stiil have? Add me on discord Lastzada#4252
 
Banned - evading negative feedback - ShinobiR6
do you have pop
 
Back
Top