• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

R250 | 10 Evoker - 5 Primal Grids - Earth 3x FLB Landslide + Hercules | $250

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(57 reviews)

Karakun

Level 69

Trade Guardian Orders: 67

(100%) (57 reviews)
Country
Germany
Member Since
Apr 2, 2016
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
0
Hi, I am selling my Endgame Rank 250 GBF account. I am the ORIGINAL owner.

Here are the key details:
- All Evokers (Nier Domain completed)
- All FLB Eternals. Threo ULB lvl 140
- 33 Grand characters
- All Zodiacs except Cidala
- 247 SSR Characters
- 5/6 Primal grids. Zephyrus not maxed yet, but I have the summon
- Earth Team max invested. 3x FLB Landslide Scepter + ULB Hercules
- 9 Gold Bricks and 130 Gold Moons, 2 Sunlight Stones, 6 marriage rings.
- A lot of grand weapons
- Currently 22k crystals.


Grand, Evoker, Zodiac, Eternal, Seasonal Characters:
All SSR Characters:
Earth Grid + Grand Weapons:
All weapons:
Primals + all other summons:
Selling for $250
I accept only Paypal.
 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top