R14 High Warlord Undead Rogue US (PvP) Server Transfer Available

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

AriqIbrahim

Level 88

Trade Guardian Orders: 119

(100%) (124 reviews)
Country
Indonesia
Member Since
Apr 5, 2020
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
No Recall Guarantee

Not attuned to Naxx, attuned to everything else

Exalted with every PvP Faction

warlord rogue 1.jpg

warlord rogue 2.jpg
warlord rogue 3.jpg

warlord rogue 4.jpg


PM me here or my discord for price & information : Askeladd#4010 (Negotiable price)
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Awesome guy!

Had a very pleasant experience! Everything went smoothly. He is a great guy and I'm super happy with the purchase. 5/5 stars!
 
I had a very pleasant experience with the seller. He is a great guy and I am very happy with how everything went!
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top