• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Quitting game

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

visage4901

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 6, 2018
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Quitting the game so I thought might as well get something out of it rather than have the account sit there and rot
The account has about 800 hours+ spent on it so taking serious offers only
I will show you everything that's on the account if interested
Primes: Loki, Nova, Mirage, Saryn, Trinity, Ash
Has most of the warframes unlocked if not has the components to unlocking them
The only prime weapon I can think of right now is Vectis but like I said I can show you the account since I haven't played the game in almost months
If interested, my discord is Visage#1320
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top