Selling Quick Sell A52 307 DH 303 DK 300 Mage 307 Warrior and 4 mules OO

Recently Bumped (24 hrs)
Faction
  1. Horde
Class
Multi-Characters
Original Owner
Yes

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(100%) (4 reviews)
Country
Indonesia
Member Since
Feb 17, 2024
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello folks! I want to sell my Midnight account since WoW Forever is coming at 4th so I decided to quit Midnight. And I don't have any time to get my IO higher.

Here is the specification (screenshots incoming when I get home!):
1. Blood Elf Havoc Demon Hunter 90 310ilvl Enchanting + Jewelcrafting (main)
2. Troll Demo Warlock 90 280+ilvl Enchanting + Alchemy
3. Orc Unholy Death Knight 90 300ilvl Enchanting + Jewelcrafting (main)
4. Haranir Boomkin Druid 90 270+ilvl Enchanting + Mining
5. Goblin Arcane Mage 90 307+ilvl Enchanting + Alchemy (main)
6. Zandalari Troll Protectionn Paladin 90 260+ilvl Enchanting
7. Zandalari Troll ProtectionWarrior 306ilvl Enchanting + Inscription (main)
8. Pandaren Monk 90 250+ilvl No profession (maxed out yesterday)

Screenshot_2013.png
Screenshot_2014.png
Screenshot_2015.png
Screenshot_2016.png


Gametime is 1 month left right now, also I have 30$ worth of Battle.net Balance left in the account, either you want to buy yourself 2 months of game time or Skyborne race for the upcoming WoW Forever.

I set the region in BNet to United States along with fake name. Account creation is in Indonesia.

Will give you the original email.

I'm asking for 180$ in Paypal F2F and NEGOTIABLE with TradeGuardian middleman if you want. I can go with direct but you do it first.

If I didn't reply on EpicNPC, you could find me on discord also, contact viitheundefeated for other contact.
 
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • Wise
  • bitcoin

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2013.png
    Screenshot_2013.png
    216 KB
Last edited:
Back
Top