EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling [QUICK SALE - $399] 5x DECKED 85s | Tons of Rare Titles and Mounts | ilvl 370+ Toons!

Status
Not open for further replies.

_NOBULL_

Professional Seller Premium
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
208   0   2
Country
US/Canada
[QUICK SALE - $399] 5x DECKED 85s | Tons of Rare Titles and Mounts | ilvl 370+ Toons!

POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!

Paladin -- Level 85 Human Paladin | WoW Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Other Gear: Has Firelands ready Holy (ilvl 369 Equipped) and Ret (ilvl 367 Equipped) sets.
Rare Titles: Blackwing's Bane, Dragonslayer, of the Four Winds, Twilight Vanquisher, Bane of the Fallen King
Rare Mounts: Amani Battle Bear, Celestial Steed

Priest -- Level 85 Human Priest | WoW Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Other Gear: Has full ilvl 359/372 (mostly 372) Shadow set.
Rare Titles: Bane of the Fallen King, Defender of a Shattered World, the Astral Walker, Starcaller
Rare Mounts: Dark Phoenix, Golden King, Fossilized Raptor, Rusted Proto Drake, Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher, Sea Turtle, Twilight Drake

Warrior -- Level 85 Human Warrior | WoW Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Other Gear: Arms set is full 346/359/372 gear

Mage --
Level 85 Human Mage | WoW Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Death Knight --
Level 85 Human Death Knight | WoW Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
------------------------

Price for the entire account is $399! WHAT A STEAL FOR 5X 85s!

WARRANTY INFORMATION

We cover all of our accounts for a 30 day period. In our experience, that is when 99% of recalls happen. After the 30 day period, we will still assist you in getting the account back (if you did not resell or trade it - posting it for sale or trade voids the warranty as well), but no compensation will be given.

During the coverage period of 30 days, if we come to the conclusion that a recall has occurred, you will be given a store credit for the amount paid for the account. We do not give cash refunds.

If for any reason we find out that the account was not recalled or that you were negligible with the account, no compensation or retrieval assistance will be provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.