Questions about Buying WOW accounts!plz look.

Not Recently Bumped

F8onVtec

Level 44

Trade Guardian Orders: 10

(100%) (10 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
May 8, 2010
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
How man successful buyers out there buy an account and stick with that account and it doesn't get recalled by the OO and what not?

So once you buy an account from a Legit or rep. Seller but they won't give you the I.D is it Safe and secure?

Let say your one of those guys that buy an account and stick with it. But they wont/maybe give you the I.D.

is it 100% secure?
 
yeah what I'm talking about is, pretty soon I am going to be buying an account from a TWV/Rep/Been in the game for years; seller. But I'm a little scared of the account being recalled. I was asking is buying it from them and all that is secure for life time? You wont have any future F*** UPS..
 
FSHO, how likely will the recall happen? Since cataclysm is going to be out soon, I hear a lot of people coming back to the game and I would want to because my old friends are coming back=]
so I would want to buy an account off of a rep or the OO and all that. just scared of a recall happening, ill figure it out some way once i get the money.. OH BTW nice sig.
 
Back
Top