Question regarding the logistics behind *** scammers

Not Recently Bumped

goimgreygo

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 47

(100%) (59 reviews)
Country
Canada
Member Since
Oct 6, 2018
Last seen
Country
Canada
Multiple Accounts
0
So I have been getting people/bots that ask me to help them buy currency on *** form time to time. I am just curious on how they will scam me and what they will do if I accept their offer. Knowledge is power after all.
Here are some images:
Screenshot_31.png

Screenshot_32.png


Thanks in advanced!
 
They're basically using you to scam. You buy the gold for them and they receive the gold. They pay you, probably more than the gold costs, but it doesn't matter because a few days or weeks later the payment they sent you will be disputed or chargebacked. Since they already received the gold, you can't do anything. If you dispute the payment on the website, that site will then ban you as the scammer.

There is no reason why someone can't buy on their own. If they can't, they're a scammer.
 
Back
Top