Question: Private messages

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trade Guardian Orders: 34

(100%) (67 reviews)
Country
Denmark
Member Since
Mar 2, 2014
Last seen
Country
Denmark
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello,

I was wondering if the system tracks messages we send? For instance if I try to find the perfect booster for my game, but send the same message to several people within a short time, will that put me at risk of being banned?
 
Hello,

I was wondering if the system tracks messages we send? For instance if I try to find the perfect booster for my game, but send the same message to several people within a short time, will that put me at risk of being banned?
If you are messaging lots of members right after anther with the same generic request or spam messages in a short period you do put yourself at risk for being flagged for review or banned.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top