Question on Referral/Affiliate Threads Rule (some members are involved)

Not Recently Bumped

Charis007

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
May 4, 2011
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
It says Users cannot make dedicated threads to advertise their referral links.


but http://vbforums.mmobay.net/wow-item...s-lowest-prices-fast-delivery-guaranteed.html (which is made by user wjshortystop13)
and http://vbforums.mmobay.net/wow-item...-100%trustworthy-legit-gold-seller.html(which is made by user mmoprotector)

they are breaking the rules.

Further more,after I searched mmoprotector.com via google,I found user (wowguys) is also assciated with mmoprotector.com

261zyj6.jpg


He is the owner of mmoprotector.com



wowguys and mmoprotector are both having many specialized threads throughout this site.


Is it allowed?

Arn't they breaking the site rules aswell?


I'm new to here,sorry if any trouble caused.
 
Premium Pro Sellers are allowed 1 affiliate thread.

mmoprotector is advertising his own website, so that does not count as an affiliate link.

wjshortystop13 however is neither, so I've closed his thread.
 
Back
Top