D Dexic 59 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Indonesia Multiple Accounts 0 Feb 15, 2025 #1 Hello, I have a random question about Thread Views. As the owner of a thread, am I included in the thread view count when I view my own thread, or does the count only reflect views from other users? Thank you so much.
Hello, I have a random question about Thread Views. As the owner of a thread, am I included in the thread view count when I view my own thread, or does the count only reflect views from other users? Thank you so much.
J John Ashyer 56 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Indonesia Multiple Accounts 0 Feb 16, 2025 #2 thread views increase every time someone views it, including the thread creator, also there is a delay for view counter updated
thread views increase every time someone views it, including the thread creator, also there is a delay for view counter updated