Question about purchasing accounts using MM service

Not Recently Bumped

Fluentcee

Level 86

Trade Guardian Orders: 86

(100%) (214 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Apr 28, 2023
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
I've sold 2 accounts on here using the middleman service, thankfully with no issues (aside from weeding out some scam buyers beforehand).

I'm considering actually making a purchase myself, but I'm concerned that even if I use the middleman, the seller transfers then the account, they confirm the account, and it's my turn to pay. What if the buyer is not honorable and simply states that I did not pay him? Is there anyway to prove that I did pay and still progress the sale? What would happen to the account the middleman is in possession of? Is it simply the sellers word against mine? Anyone who can provide insight on this potential issue would be a big help. Just want to do everything I can to keep myself safe from scams
 
You can just take a screenshot of the transaction where the buyers seller's email is shown and you sending the amount.

Obviously, the list of possible scams/attempts are endless the seller may just claim it's a fake edited screenshot or so and so on so yea I guess best option to reduce that is to buy from people with decent feedbacks
 
I've sold 2 accounts on here using the middleman service, thankfully with no issues (aside from weeding out some scam buyers beforehand).

I'm considering actually making a purchase myself, but I'm concerned that even if I use the middleman, the seller transfers then the account, they confirm the account, and it's my turn to pay. What if the buyer is not honorable and simply states that I did not pay him? Is there anyway to prove that I did pay and still progress the sale? What would happen to the account the middleman is in possession of? Is it simply the sellers word against mine? Anyone who can provide insight on this potential issue would be a big help. Just want to do everything I can to keep myself safe from scams
We have several methods to prove if payment is sent or not, so you should not be worried about it.
 
Back
Top