Question about merging a BNET account!

Not Recently Bumped

DylanTolly

Level 69

Trade Guardian Orders: 46

(100%) (46 reviews)
Country
Australia
Member Since
Jun 13, 2007
Last seen
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
0
Hi,

If I have a World Of Warcraft account with the name on it being:

"Joe Blog"

I then merge it with a Bnet account that has the name:

"Dylan Tolly"

Can I then transfer characters with the last name Tolly onto the BNET account? And can I transfer characters off the account with the last name Tolly on the other account?

Or will it always be linked to "Blog" because that's what it orignally was.

Please only answer if you are certain of what the situation is.

Sorry if this was posted in the wrong place, if it is please feel free to move it
smile.gif
 
You can put any WoW account that isn't already associated with a B.Net account into one.

Then you can xfer within that bnet account or to other bnet accounts with the same last name.
 
Back
Top