Question about free trade guardian

Not Recently Bumped

azuredrops

Level 38

Trade Guardian Orders: 3

(100%) (6 reviews)
Country
Brazil
Member Since
Aug 7, 2024
Last seen
Country
Brazil
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello, I'm a new user on the forum, I have a question about free trade-guardian
If I use the free version for now and make a sale, will the value of that sale be held in Trade Guardian? Or do I receive the amount instantly in my account? (I'm currently offering crypto and paypal)
thanks, sorry my english, not my main language
 
hello, is possible to delete this thread? @EpicNPC
because it is appearing in my list of created threads, along with my other sales threads, and I would like to just keep only my sales threads in that list

or just some way to hide this thread from my list of created threads

I usually check my list of created threads because it shows how many people clicked on it

thank you in advance
 
I'm sorry, it can't be removed. Any thread you created will appear on your "Find All Threads" search.

I recommend using the sidebar instead for keeping track of all your active threads. You can also remove threads from that list if you like.
 
I'm sorry, it can't be removed. Any thread you created will appear on your "Find All Threads" search.

I recommend using the sidebar instead for keeping track of all your active threads. You can also remove threads from that list if you like.
I think I found the sidebar you were talking about, but apparently it doesn't show how many clicks each thread received...
 
Back
Top