Queen's Blade Limit Break account 4M power + 38 Spicy poses (10$)

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(32 reviews)

magdy1

Level 70

Trade Guardian Orders: 25

(100%) (32 reviews)
Country
Egypt
Member Since
Mar 22, 2023
Country
Egypt
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Selling my Queens Blade Limit Break personal account.
Linked to a clean Gmail account and its Facebook.
(Updated info)
Screenshot_2023-04-19-23-25-03-403-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

Account lvl 120
Editable name
27 Event Characters
all other ssr characters
38 Spicy Pose
2 Skins
322 arrival summons
309 spicy summons
22 ultimate summons
9 Artifacts
3.2k gems
100M gold
** I am a dedicated player and I will be playing untill sold ,so all numbers are subject to increase :)

Price: 10$ (You can use Middleman if you want)
way of payment: Amazon gift card
Contact pm or discord: Mego#4787

Here are some pictures of the account that contain ALL details: (old a bit)
 
Payment options:
  • Binance

Attachments

  • IMG_20230410_003407 (1).jpg
    IMG_20230410_003407 (1).jpg
    4.7 MB
  • IMG_20230410_002132.jpg
    IMG_20230410_002132.jpg
    2.1 MB
  • IMG_20230410_001911.jpg
    IMG_20230410_001911.jpg
    1.5 MB
  • IMG_20230410_003654.jpg
    IMG_20230410_003654.jpg
    1.3 MB
  • IMG_20230410_004236 (1).jpg
    IMG_20230410_004236 (1).jpg
    4.3 MB
  • IMG_20230410_000545.jpg
    IMG_20230410_000545.jpg
    1.3 MB
  • IMG_20230409_234804.jpg
    IMG_20230409_234804.jpg
    1.9 MB
  • IMG_20230410_004323.jpg
    IMG_20230410_004323.jpg
    3 MB
  • IMG_20230409_235007.jpg
    IMG_20230409_235007.jpg
    2 MB
  • IMG_20230410_004120.jpg
    IMG_20230410_004120.jpg
    1.9 MB
  • Screenshot_2023-04-19-23-25-03-403-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-19-23-25-03-403-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg
    1.6 MB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Looking to buy

Is this still available. I’m looking to buy.
 
sells for 5 dollars?
 
M
I didn't update the post for long time and I have way more stuff now , but the website doesn't allow me to edit anymore (because old post). For more info send me on discord, and I will make a new post as soon as I am not busy
Available?
 
M
I updated way of payment if you still need the account..
M
Yes, with increased numbers: 3.7 M power, 2 more event characters and 2 more activated spicy boses
Hello!
Can you advise me how to unlink and give account to another person?🙏
 
M
Tell cs to do it for you, for me i linked it with different account Facebook then asked them to unlink my Google account
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top