Selling PvP oriented second account: Hekaton + Fabian

Not Recently Bumped
Mobile OS
  1. Android
Type
Average
Thread Types
Single Item
Type
  1. Mid Game
Original Owner
No

DenetherAD

Level 32

Trade Guardian Orders: 4

(100%) (5 reviews)
Country
France
Member Since
Apr 15, 2023
Last seen
Country
France
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello Guys!

Early Account taken extra good care, revolving around Hekaton and Fabian for PvP !
I don't have the time necessary to play this second account so I'm selling it.

The account can do Clan boss in 1 key all difficulty !
Arbiter missions are in progress, should be obtainable without difficulty

Dragon hard 6 farming spider hard 1 too
Need some work fire knight, I'm only farming stage 20, just got recently coldheart but I haven't got time to work with it.
Great fun and potential in this account, don't miss out !

Chimera easy and normal one key
hydra teams setup, one key normal and hard
Doom tower and grim forest easy clean, I didn't put effort in cursed city

Currently gold 4 classic arena, bronze 4 Live Arena
**UPDATE** : just got my first 5 win live arena streak !
Arbiter mission on the last section of the quest
Dorothy 6 stars, booking her, she is a monster in pvp

Payment paypal f&f, trade guardian possible.
Email changeable, no link




1788177326757.png


1786462489481.png

1786462509905.png

1786462305739.png

1786462322209.png

1786462340250.png

1787837499170.png

1786463113695.png
 

Attachments

  • 1786462027395.png
    1786462027395.png
    2.3 MB
  • 1786462638955.png
    1786462638955.png
    728 KB
Last edited:
Back
Top