- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Hello all,
I’m getting back into wow for TWW and I am looking for a PVE account with decent mythic raid logs from the last few seasons.
Also looking for decent historical M+ scores from the past few seasons.
I don’t care what class the logs are on or the gear. Looking to start fresh in TWW but need some decent logs to start out.
I sold my last account after season 2 in DF that was 7x consecutive Cutting Edge.
I’m getting back into wow for TWW and I am looking for a PVE account with decent mythic raid logs from the last few seasons.
Also looking for decent historical M+ scores from the past few seasons.
I don’t care what class the logs are on or the gear. Looking to start fresh in TWW but need some decent logs to start out.
I sold my last account after season 2 in DF that was 7x consecutive Cutting Edge.
