Purchasing acc w-vanity illusions mogs mounts gold etc.....

Not Recently Bumped
(78 reviews)

tcwow

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 75

(100%) (78 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jan 5, 2020
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I want to purchase an account that has the following.
Lots of wep illusions. Most if not all. A bonus would be 2400 rated illusions.
Mogs= anything that has legendary tmoggable items 60 and under. Any cool t3 and glad tabards would be a bonus.
mounts = any extremely rare mounts, TCG stuff, glad mounts, hard to earn mounts, etc....
gold = enough gold on a realm to support making a lower level twink character.

I don't care about high-level stuff, I'm more for low level twinking and swag factor. However, high-end PVP illusions would be cool. I don't care about class gear, mage tower gear, achievements, titles, high-level mogs over 60 etc...

a big bonus would be an account that had multiple different twinks already geared and ready to go. pref level 20 bracket but any would do.

taylor#9162 - discord
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Quick easy sell

good guy will do again
 
Friend Request sent. I have an account with almost all TGC mounts including both spectral tigers. Looking to quit WoW so im not looking for much.
 
Back
Top