Purchase History from Seller

Not Recently Bumped
(18 reviews)

Cairne

Level 59

Trade Guardian Orders: 12

(100%) (18 reviews)
Country
Singapore
Member Since
Apr 26, 2019
Last seen
Country
Singapore
Multiple Accounts
0
Hi,

I have recently bought an account for a game called Epic Seven via the Trade Guardian service here. During the transaction, I forgot to ask for the purchase log from the seller and am asking from the seller now after I noticed that certain packs have been bought for the account. I am not sure whether the seller can recover the account through purchase history but I do not want to take any chances.

I am trying to get the seller to pass me the purchase history for the game, but would like to know if the EpicNpc or the Trade Guardian is able to do anything if the seller refuses to pass me the purchase history.
 
Many accounts have some sort of purchase history. However in terms of recalling an account, having previous purchases on the account does not make it more or less likely to be recalled.

Purchase history would require sensitive info like real name, credit card numbers, address, things of that nature. So we do not require the seller to provide it. However if something does happen to the account, the seller would have to provide assistance by either providing you the info or recovering the account themselves.
 
Back
Top