puagold.com is 100% scam! don't deal with them - proof inside

Not Recently Bumped

ultras03

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Aug 12, 2010
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
So I got scammed big time by www.puagold.com ... He was one clever *******. Tested him out with 2700 gold on another realm, he made the transaction. But when I traded him on my main char, I asked him to go in steps, he said no, all-in trade only. That seemed fishy, I should've just stopped there. Then he just goes over his own words over and over again, typical for a scammer. See for yourself

Code:
Pua: hi
ROBY: hi
Pua: do you have game currency for sale?
ROBY: nope
ROBY: oh you mean gold
ROBY: yeah I have
Pua: which game?
ROBY: WoW
Pua: which server do you have?
ROBY: bladefist eu - horde
Pua: sec
ROBY: who were you again?
Pua: how much do you have?
Pua: www.puagold.com
ROBY: I have 80k
Pua: 1.5$per k
ROBY: ok
ROBY: how do I know you're legit?
ROBY: and that you are from www.puagold.com?
Pua: yes
Pua: dont worry ,we are a company
ROBY: I also have 2k on sylvanas horde
Pua: sec
Pua: 1.3$per k
ROBY: ok so how are we doing this?
Pua: in game trade the gold then pay you by paypal
ROBY: ok so let's do the deal on sylvanas first
Pua: ok
Pua: your char name?
ROBY: xxxxxxxx
ROBY: wait, my wow closed... don't know why but when I change servers and log, it just quits the game
ROBY: that's my char name
Pua: ah
Pua: bad news
ROBY: what news?
Pua: you said you wow acc closed
ROBY: no, it quit the game, I'm back online
ROBY: like ALT+F4
Pua: oh
Pua: meet at ratchet please
ROBY: on my way
Pua: Norband is my name
ROBY: ok i'm here
Pua: sec wait me few mins please
ROBY: ok
Pua: ok trade
ROBY: so I have 2700g on this
Pua: ok
ROBY: you said your rate is 1.3
Pua: yes
ROBY: so it's around $3.3 for 2700
Pua: 3.5
ROBY: ok
Pua: your paypal?
ROBY: [email protected]
Pua: payment sent 
Pua: check please
ROBY: ok
ROBY: i received but why is it 2 chinese letters?
Pua: im chinese
ROBY: oh, my bad
ROBY: ok so you want to buy more?
Pua: yes
Pua: which server?
ROBY: bladefist eu 
ROBY: horde
Pua: 1.5$ this server
ROBY: ok
ROBY: i have same name
Pua: ok meet at ratchet
ROBY: is it ok if we trade 10k at start and then trade again?
ROBY: don't want to risk big numbers
Pua: how much do you have?
ROBY: 80k
Pua: trade at once 
ROBY: no
ROBY: I don't trust you
Pua: dont worry bro
Pua: trade too much time blizzard will closed my acc
ROBY: don't think so, you can send to another char and delete that char you traded with
Pua: Norbass is my name
ROBY: ok so then I won't trade all the gold
ROBY: only 20k
Pua: ok
ROBY: if you want more then we trade again
Pua: we can take 35k total
Pua: on this server now.other supplier sell some to us
ROBY: ok then 15k after transaction
Pua: trade the rest 15k then pay you together  52.5
Pua: same paypal?
ROBY: yes
Pua: [email protected]?
ROBY: yes
Pua: ok sec
Pua: oh bro
Pua: come to ratchet again
ROBY: ?
ROBY: ok 2 min
Pua: thanks
ROBY: what heppened?
ROBY: ok i'm in ratchet
Pua: other supplier onle sell 67k to us,and you sell 35k.but my client need 122k total.so worse 20k
ROBY: then either give my gold back or send transaction
Pua: can you sell more 20k to me
Pua: ?
ROBY: no
ROBY: cause this smells like a scam
Pua: then total 82.5
ROBY: and I don't like them
Pua: no
Pua: dont worry bro
ROBY: first send transaction, it's not hard
ROBY: then I sell you another 20k
ROBY: in game trades are done
Pua: i see.need paypal fee ,coz we pay the fee
ROBY: when you send you don't get fee.... and I can live with 0.50$ on my side
Pua: hmm please my client online now/help me
ROBY: i told you
ROBY: it's the same thing
ROBY: you're not losing anything
ROBY: so just send the first transaction
ROBY: and I'll trade you again
Pua: ok send you 82.5 at once
ROBY: no
Pua: ok please
ROBY: Pua: trade the rest 15k then pay you together  52.5
Pua: same paypal?
ROBY: your words
Pua: my client will offline
ROBY: also
ROBY: Pua: we can take 35k total
ROBY: send me the money and we deal again
Pua: ok then
ROBY: or give my gold back and go to your other client
ROBY: your choice
ROBY: you don't lose anything, fees are on my side
Pua: ok
Pua: let me think about
Pua: this
Pua: ok give back your gold
ROBY: ok
ROBY: ?
ROBY: well?
Pua: sec
Pua: wait, my wow closed
ROBY: ))
ROBY: right
ROBY: so you're scamming away now?
Pua: ?
Pua: dont say that
ROBY: dude, I can get this conversation on tons of forums and bad reviews on your website
ROBY: don't play with me
Pua: sure
ROBY: I'm waitning for you right here
Pua is typing...
Pua: i didnt
ROBY: ok log back in 
Pua has signed out. (10/08/2010 18:22)

ROBY: .... right
ROBY: that online whisper won't hold.. i know wow admins are watching whispers
ROBY: I'm starting to post our little conversations to some nice forums
ROBY: which get indexed in google (+twitter) with keywords "puagold.com is a scam"
Pua: im back the gold to you now
Pua: need?
ROBY: trade it
ROBY: no whispering in game
Pua: why?
ROBY: I'm not an idiot, i know how wow works
ROBY: JUST ****ING TRADE IT!
ROBY: you damn scammer
Pua: ****ING?
ROBY: you pissed me off
ROBY: is it so hard to write 35000 and hit enter?
Pua: SORRY
Pua: my bad
Pua: sorry my bad
ROBY: ok as you wish...
ROBY: I'm creating reviews on your website as we speak
ROBY: this whole conversation goes in it
Pua: hey
ROBY: you have 10 minutes to give back my gold before I start posting

His email/msn id is: [email protected] I also checked on the website and it's the same e-mail.

Also, to prove I'm telling the truth, here are some screenshots, one of the Chat screen and one ingame puagold.com scam proof.rar (it's mediafire link, I just copied from my tweet, which shortened the link)
 
Yes,
I traded to them as well back in July. The guy told me the same thing, my partner will be online tomorrow....trust us. Never heard a word from them again. I tried contact through all three methods (AIM, MSN Messenger, Yahoo) and no response. Now I try to go to their website and it is shut down. I lost over $100 dollars american from them.
 
Last edited:
yup, I told the guy don't mess with me... this thread got indexed straight into Google right after his website for "puagold" :))) Seems only option for him was to shut down the site since people wouldn't really buy from him with a big scam alert under his website... at least he lost $10 on the domain
 
Back
Top