• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

PSN Account (31 Popular Games) - $200

Not Recently Bumped

Deku23

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Feb 6, 2021
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
❋ PLAYSTATION NETWORK ACCOUNT FOR SALE - 31 POPULAR GAMES - $200 USD ❋

Hey everyone! I recently bought a new gaming desktop computer and was looking to sell my PSN account. I wanted to make a little bit of the money back on all the money I spent on PlayStation games, plus I wouldn't want a perfectly good game selection to go to waste.
I did get most of these games for sale but I'm not charging anywhere near what I spent. Use your own judgment for how much it's worth to you. I have included a list of all included games on the account.
If you decide to purchase from me, you will have access to the email associated with the account as well as the password for both. I have changed all personal details for everything.
*Note that none of these games were downloaded from PS Plus, however the account does not have an active PS Plus subscription right now.


» LIST OF GAMES:
Assassin's Creed: Origins
BEYOND: Two Souls
Bloodborne
Call of Duty: WWII - Gold Edition
Catherine: Full Body
Dark Souls III
Dead by Daylight - PS4/PS5 Edition + Saw Chapter
DOOM
Fallout 4
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster
God of War
Grand Theft Auto V - Premium Online Edition
Heavy Rain
Injustice 2 - Legendary Edition
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMix
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
Persona 5
Ratchet and Clank
Red Dead Redemption II
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 7: biohazard - Gold Edition
Spyro: Reignited Trilogy
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Special Edition
The Evil Within
The Last Guardian
The Last of Us
The Last of Us: Part II
Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
Until Dawn
We Happy Few


Some of these games I had on disk only, so they would not be playable unless you purchased it separately. Those would be Kingdom Hearts III, Okami HD, BioShock Collection and The Witcher III.
The free games I had downloaded are Apex Legends, Fortnite, Call of Duty: Warzone and Destiny 2.
My only real progress was in Apex Legends where I have a couple gold skins and a few hundred kills.


I was not looking to advertise this account for progression status, only to make back my money so I can hopefully repurchase a few on PC.
If you're interested, please contact me! Middleman services enabled.


DISCORD: Justice#7112
 
Last edited:
Back
Top