SOLD PS Rare Red Dead Online Account | Halloween Pass 1 & 2 | Outlaw Passes

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Thread Types
Single Item
Platform
  1. Playstation
Original Owner
Yes

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Spain
Member Since
Aug 4, 2026
Country
Spain
Multiple Accounts
0
I’m selling my Red Dead Online account because I’ve stopped playing on PlayStation and I’m selling both my Red Dead Online and GTA Online accounts.


The account includes:


  • High-level character (300+).
  • A good amount of Gold Bars and RDO$.
  • Halloween Pass 1 & 2.
  • Three Outlaw Passes (I don’t remember exactly which ones, but they’re included).
  • Various exclusive items and legacy content that is no longer obtainable.

If you’re seriously interested, feel free to add me and take a look at the account yourself. You can check all the content before making a decision.


Send me a DM if you’re interested or have any questions. Serious buyers only.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0888.jpeg
    IMG_0888.jpeg
    3.8 MB
  • IMG_0889.jpeg
    IMG_0889.jpeg
    4.7 MB
  • IMG_0890.jpeg
    IMG_0890.jpeg
    4.9 MB
  • IMG_0891.jpeg
    IMG_0891.jpeg
    4.7 MB
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Amazing corporation everything went as we said and agreed on!

I’d definitely recommend this seller, he’s very kind and understandable easy to make a deal with him and amazing corporation!
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top