EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Projectqt w.8 3rd years/Taimanin asagi 4LRs 24URs/Kamihime project

Type
High End
Games
Multiple Games

Snah

0   0   0
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
Don't wanna grind anymore, so I'm selling a stocked account. Pretty good in Taimanin Asagi, can get to top 100 with full grind (I also have a lot of Stam Pots so almost unlimited stamina. You can build a variety of powerful teams with my LRs and URs. I also have most of the event limited cards (Like 3 dozen of them).
Has the limited LR Asuka in New Year kimono also!

ProjectQT has 3* Amy with Event limited sex scenes, 2* Camille, Giselle (Best girls), 2*Venus, Claire, Una, Juliana, 2*Alberta, Elva and new girl Vivian. Pretty good set on y2 also. 1800 sweep scrolls, numerous AP potions, and some event tickets to spare. Also lvl53+ so it's easy boost for you!
Kamihime Project I haven't touched for awhile but you can build a full SSR team/weapons roster with my characters

Last edited:
ip hash: 5b4dda7c37527ea3eb6749

Kuro2333

2   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
Don't wanna grind anymore, so I'm selling a stocked account. Pretty good in Taimanin Asagi, can get to top 100 with full grind (I also have a lot of Stam Pots so almost unlimited stamina. You can build a variety of powerful teams with my LRs and URs. I also have most of the event limited cards (Like 3 dozen of them).
Has the limited LR Asuka in New Year kimono also!

ProjectQT has 3* Amy with Event limited sex scenes, 2* Camille, Giselle (Best girls), 2*Venus, Claire, Una, Juliana, 2*Alberta, Elva and new girl Vivian. Pretty good set on y2 also. 1800 sweep scrolls, numerous AP potions, and some event tickets to spare. Also lvl53+ so it's easy boost for you!
Kamihime Project I haven't touched for awhile but you can build a full SSR team/weapons roster with my characters
Is account still available?

ip hash: af75fa13e400a5ff79575a