- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Poland
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Selling my nutaku account with big progress in Project QT:
-level 131
- VIP 6 (usefull cause of letting skip Grand Arena battles)
-77 characters summoned, most of them already 100 level + 5 grade, and some awakens ( missing only 3: Esther, Info-chan and Abby)
-10 monster girls ( missing Feathered Queen for vip 10)
-plenty skins fragments
- plenty of resources, awaken materials
- over 8k gems, 4mln coins
-over 900 event summon tickets to grab any new girls when they will go out
- unlocked many pictures and videos from time limited s*x events
Probably what I should focus now is grinding Amina to max grade (I like this new character and still only 1 grade now) and finally getting Esther to collection (altough I dont like her visually so I want to waste min resources on her), but I lost interest to game and want to sell to someone who will continue playing and enjoy it.
price: 160 USD, payment by paypal or crypto (your choice, i prefer paypal), maybe I can accept other payment method, you can always offer.
If you interested or want more info, Dm or message on discord: pawlaczos#6840
Some screens below:
-level 131
- VIP 6 (usefull cause of letting skip Grand Arena battles)
-77 characters summoned, most of them already 100 level + 5 grade, and some awakens ( missing only 3: Esther, Info-chan and Abby)
-10 monster girls ( missing Feathered Queen for vip 10)
-plenty skins fragments
- plenty of resources, awaken materials
- over 8k gems, 4mln coins
-over 900 event summon tickets to grab any new girls when they will go out
- unlocked many pictures and videos from time limited s*x events
Probably what I should focus now is grinding Amina to max grade (I like this new character and still only 1 grade now) and finally getting Esther to collection (altough I dont like her visually so I want to waste min resources on her), but I lost interest to game and want to sell to someone who will continue playing and enjoy it.
price: 160 USD, payment by paypal or crypto (your choice, i prefer paypal), maybe I can accept other payment method, you can always offer.
If you interested or want more info, Dm or message on discord: pawlaczos#6840
Some screens below:
Last edited:
