EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Filter
Account

AkuPijo

2   0   0
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
so this is unban right? banned = just negative plat right? how bout remove suspended account? had account suspended til 2035 can u work with that? no guaranteed 100% work ?

its kinda funny looking ur notes at ur sites ;

• If you don’t get an answer from the support, it’s not our fault. We can’t make them answer, if they don’t want to for different reasons;
  • This is not a guaranteed service, because that’s impossible! Whoever says it can unban you 100% is full of it.

Last edited:

DwightKS

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
13   0   0
Country
Romania
Multiple Accounts
so this is unban right? banned = just negative plat right? how bout remove suspended account? had account suspended til 2035 can u work with that? no guaranteed 100% work ?

its kinda funny looking ur notes at ur sites ;

• If you don’t get an answer from the support, it’s not our fault. We can’t make them answer, if they don’t want to for different reasons;
  • This is not a guaranteed service, because that’s impossible! Whoever says it can unban you 100% is full of it.
Yes, we deal with suspended / banned accounts. Not sure what exactly is funny about what you pasted though.

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Member above does have a good point. Very pricey for a "non-guaranteed" service. Now if you could guarantee an unban 25-50$ would be well worth it.

No matter how detail oriented your unban attempts are, most permabans are for good reason and can't be undone regardless of what anybody says. Either you got an inside guy or this is pretty much gambling lol.

Small Tip : It would make more sense to offer a "full" refund upon failed attempts on account redemption. That would double your volume and exposure because people wouldn't feel like they "might" be wasting their money on you. It would be more of a THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GETTING MY ACCOUNT BACK or ehh oh well he tried. Least I'm not out my money.

Not trying to downplay your services but wanted to throw you a small bit of feedback to possibly help sales. I get that writing these devs may be time consuming but marketing 101 gotta throw a few bones to get some credibility. If customers feel like they have to take a chance on you its not a good look.

FBUser6633

1   0   0
Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts
Admittingly i was very reluctant at first but the time and money spend in my account was worth the game. First mail it got my account unbanned which surprised me to say the least, currently trying to get the revoked items back which i'll be even more amazed if works.

Excuse the shitty username but not allowed to have multiple users and not found the option to change name yet.

DwightKS

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
13   0   0
Country
Romania
Multiple Accounts
Admittingly i was very reluctant at first but the time and money spend in my account was worth the game. First mail it got my account unbanned which surprised me to say the least, currently trying to get the revoked items back which i'll be even more amazed if works.

Excuse the shitty username but not allowed to have multiple users and not found the option to change name yet.
Got my account unbanned! I was unsure of whether it'll work or not but decided to give it a try and fortunately it works.
Thank you so much to both of you guys for taking the time to post here and review the services! Really appreciate it a lot, and I am so happy to have been able to help both of you! :D

pemberton20

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
13   1   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Member above does have a good point. Very pricey for a "non-guaranteed" service. Now if you could guarantee an unban 25-50$ would be well worth it.

No matter how detail oriented your unban attempts are, most permabans are for good reason and can't be undone regardless of what anybody says. Either you got an inside guy or this is pretty much gambling lol.

Small Tip : It would make more sense to offer a "full" refund upon failed attempts on account redemption. That would double your volume and exposure because people wouldn't feel like they "might" be wasting their money on you. It would be more of a THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GETTING MY ACCOUNT BACK or ehh oh well he tried. Least I'm not out my money.

Not trying to downplay your services but wanted to throw you a small bit of feedback to possibly help sales. I get that writing these devs may be time consuming but marketing 101 gotta throw a few bones to get some credibility. If customers feel like they have to take a chance on you its not a good look.
I agree, was going to consider this service but it's not a 100% guaranteed unban. I also don't know how they could get me out of a situation where I have negative platinum because somebody on this website scammed me and multiple others (Person known as UnMastered). I would take the chance if it at least offered a partial refund.

ip hash: 543fcce97a547ebdd7961a

DwightKS

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
13   0   0
Country
Romania
Multiple Accounts
I agree, was going to consider this service but it's not a 100% guaranteed unban. I also don't know how they could get me out of a situation where I have negative platinum because somebody on this website scammed me and multiple others (Person known as UnMastered). I would take the chance if it at least offered a partial refund.
Heya! In all fairness, that's a bit hard to overturn, unless of course, you're willing to cover the missing amount of platinum, after they reverse the cosmetic-only purchases (if you want that).

ip hash: 18ddde98b8a60ce58602fd

Tic Tac

100% Feedback 300+ Sales 🤝 Trusted & Pro Seller 🥇
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
119   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
you should mention what type of bans you can get rid of 90% of the time. Warframe doesn't ban anyone without having strong evidence and they stick to it. If they're unsure they will ask you specific questions and good luck with that, if you are at fault!

ip hash: 2bcc4a4a57f9c1cddf3464

fromtheshadow

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
17   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I Agree with Tic Tac, if you can help unban negative plat balance please tell us. If there is any extra conditions for such a condition, please do tell us.

The only reason we are interested is we do not want to pay for all of the negative balance. I dont understand what you mean by: (after they reverse the cosmetic-only purchases (if you want that). If that implies that we only pay a portion of the negative plat balance in order to get our acc back, we would be down to use ur service.

Right now its (ur service fee + what else I have to pay) VS paying full balance

ip hash: 6d28e2987e8ae5414a7445

DwightKS

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
13   0   0
Country
Romania
Multiple Accounts
I Agree with Tic Tac, if you can help unban negative plat balance please tell us. If there is any extra conditions for such a condition, please do tell us.

The only reason we are interested is we do not want to pay for all of the negative balance. I dont understand what you mean by: (after they reverse the cosmetic-only purchases (if you want that). If that implies that we only pay a portion of the negative plat balance in order to get our acc back, we would be down to use ur service.

Right now its (ur service fee + what else I have to pay) VS paying full balance
Hey, yes, that's exactly what I meant, sorry for the confusion. They do offer a cosmetic-only item reverse, thus you'll need to cover up only the remaining missing Plat.

ip hash: c951a2ece90a2f39aa13e5

fromtheshadow

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
17   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Hey, yes, that's exactly what I meant, sorry for the confusion. They do offer a cosmetic-only item reverse, thus you'll need to cover up only the remaining missing Plat.
Ah gotcha fam. Also do you think they would consider an acc banned for "suspicious activity"?
I used a ahk macro and got banned right away. I used the macro cause a staff said its ok to do on forums. Macro was created by me but in exe format instead of ahk.
Thanks for the reply man

DwightKS

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
13   0   0
Country
Romania
Multiple Accounts
Ah gotcha fam. Also do you think they would consider an acc banned for "suspicious activity"?
I used a ahk macro and got banned right away. I used the macro cause a staff said its ok to do on forums. Macro was created by me but in exe format instead of ahk.
Thanks for the reply man
Most welcome, and sorry for the delay, not sure why but I didn't receive a mail from EpicNPC with the new reply in the topic. :(

In my opinion, I do believe they would unban that account. In fact, I don't even know why they would ban it in the first place, especially if it was confirmed to be allowed, other than maybe some automated false positive. Did you contact them at all so far?

ip hash: 889a6e95de80f027c20ffc

fromtheshadow

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
17   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Most welcome, and sorry for the delay, not sure why but I didn't receive a mail from EpicNPC with the new reply in the topic. :(

In my opinion, I do believe they would unban that account. In fact, I don't even know why they would ban it in the first place, especially if it was confirmed to be allowed, other than maybe some automated false positive. Did you contact them at all so far?

I was young at the time so I thought I was screwed and I gave up on the game. Ever since anthem's released, my hard-on for warframe is back lol.
So yea, I just contacted Warframe support recently. Yo if you have time, add me on discord or skype so I can show you my ticket and tell me what you think. You've been pretty helpful so far and I dont want to take that for granted so I'll pay for your services ofc.
I'll dm you

FyckBoi

IP/Phone Country Mismatch
2   0   0
Country
Hong Kong
Multiple Accounts
Hey, do you think you would be able to help with a negative platinum situation? I was banned by WF, with the following reason "As you've continued to purchase Platinum through fraudulent means even after your previous case XXXXXXXX, your account will remain suspended and there are no options for you to appeal against this decision." I think since they've officially told me that I can't appeal, I'm short out of luck right?

ip hash: c3c2e1b6d5b12154a7b330

DoodTime

0   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
Hey, I got banned because of negative plat in warframe too....also cause of this guy named UnMasterd. Only bought 1 thing from him. Is there a chance to get unbanned?

ip hash: 5e24d9d371cb8c87869932

DwightKS

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
13   0   0
Country
Romania
Multiple Accounts
Heya! Yes, there's a chance, but you need to be willing to cover the missing plat, most likely after a cosmetic item reversal at least.

ip hash: 41ef15f7b338df9fbc965c

1000just

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I got a negative plat balance because I purchased a Mirage prime pack from a seller and that pack disappeared from my account. With that kind of case, do you think I have a chance of getting unbanned or is there no hope?

ip hash: b780f756f87ba1f1a3e533

DwightKS

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
13   0   0
Country
Romania
Multiple Accounts
I got a negative plat balance because I purchased a Mirage prime pack from a seller and that pack disappeared from my account. With that kind of case, do you think I have a chance of getting unbanned or is there no hope?
Heya! There certainly is a chance, however you should be ready to cover the missing / negative plat balance as part of the unban (most of the time it's required).

ip hash: 4211f2daaface801260d88

gearcloud

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Greetings. I have a old banned account 5 years ago and attempted appeals for unban but with no success. I highly doubt your service would help at this point, but just curious can you still offer service for this situation? Lmk here or via PM. Thanks.

ip hash: a926f0888f09995607c3a5

DwightKS

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
13   0   0
Country
Romania
Multiple Accounts
Greetings. I have a old banned account 5 years ago and attempted appeals for unban but with no success. I highly doubt your service would help at this point, but just curious can you still offer service for this situation? Lmk here or via PM. Thanks.
Heya! We can definitely still do our very best. The fact that it was banned 5 years ago can also help our case - older cases are not necessarily harder.

ip hash: a5507558b33a17346a458e