EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Professional Level Boosting Services At Incredibly Low Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

luminati

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
18   3   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Hey, I'm a Grand Master player on the US server offering boosting services for Hero League. Whether you're just looking to get out of MMR hell or just want the season rewards for HL achievements, I'm your man. My boosting is extremely fast and extremely efficient and FAR cheaper than all of the boosting websites available.

Contact me on Skype @ Facebook:Awaitingthereturn and/or send me a PM if interested.

Payments will be via Paypal

Prices can be adjusted based on how many points you currently have in your division. My prices are assuming somewhere around 100-300 points. The more points you have, the lower the price can be adjusted.

Bronze Rank : $10 Per Division
Silver Rank : $15 Per Division
Gold Rank : $20 Per Division
Platinum Rank : $25 Per Division
Diamond Rank : $30 Per Division (Not included Diamond 1 to Master)

Diamond 1 to Master : $35
Master to Grandmaster : $200
Placement Games: $30

- Boosting is done by hand
- The person that is leveling your account is located in the US(but I'm located in New York so I have a solid enough ping on EU to successfully perform any boost)
- If the account gets banned during leveling, we will compensate you with a full refund(no account has ever been banned from any of my boosts)

NA SERVER ONLY

Last edited:

luminati

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
18   3   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
24 hours left to get your boost before season ends.I can fulfill just about any order within this time frame so let me know ASAP!

luminati

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
18   3   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
It actually blows my mind how many people are buying boosts from websites and other blatant rip offs when the prices I'm charging are literally around half the price and I'm just as good if not better and faster than literally all of them. I just don't get it :/

Parmasent

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
It actually blows my mind how many people are buying boosts from websites and other blatant rip offs when the prices I'm charging are literally around half the price and I'm just as good if not better and faster than literally all of them. I just don't get it :/
Probably because no proof images or legit sites. Those sites cost more since it covers payment to boosters + site costs + general income for host. If I saw at least proof imagery of you being a pro player, then I may purchase Master to Grand Master.

luminati

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
18   3   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Are u good to do the genji skin pm if u can we make a deal bro ?
Don't you just have to group with a friend for 15 games and you get it for free? :/

- - - Updated - - -

Probably because no proof images or legit sites. Those sites cost more since it covers payment to boosters + site costs + general income for host. If I saw at least proof imagery of you being a pro player, then I may purchase Master to Grand Master.
Eh I just figured it'd possibly be incriminating to post screen shots of peoples accounts. Can always ask me on Skype. Besides my account is 4 years old and nothing but positive feedback. I'm legit I assure you.

Status
Not open for further replies.