Problem with finding MM

Not Recently Bumped

Trishbe

Warning: Trade with Caution
(33 reviews)

Trishbe

Level 0

Warning: Trade with Caution

Trade Guardian Orders: 75

(97%) (33 reviews)
Country
Germany
Member Since
Jul 3, 2019
Last seen
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
0
Warning: Trade with Caution
Banned - Failed to resolve - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/bought-account-from-trishbe-and-now-the-account-is-being-reclaimed.2215826
Hello,

So i wanna buy from someone an Epic Sevem account. We started the trade Guardian and i payed the Fee. But now we allready wait 2 hours and nothing happens. It says still MM Pending.

Transaction: #22466

Pls Help us.
 
I apologize. It's a holiday in the US and in some of the other countries are MM are from, so we do not have as many available as we normally do. If you don't mind waiting a bit longer, I'm sure one will be available soon to claim it.
 
Banned - Failed to resolve - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/bought-account-from-trishbe-and-now-the-account-is-being-reclaimed.2215826
Ah sry didnt know that. But now we have a MM.
I apologize.
 
Back
Top