Private Message update

Not Recently Bumped
Administrator
(72 reviews)

EpicNPC

Level 100

Administrator

Trade Guardian Orders: 106

(100%) (72 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Oct 17, 2007
Last seen

EpicNPC

Administrator
Country
United States
The following updates have been made today to the private message system.



  • Search messages by username.
  • Chat icons now display
  • Users on your ignore list can no longer message you
  • Images now resize if they're too big
 
Are the old messages stored somewhere on the server? For example I have a bad habit of removing all of my messages because I like to keep it clean. But lets say I wanna check if I ever messaged a certain user, can I do that by searching his name up?
 
[MENTION=285399]@rmik | ROADTO7K.COM[/MENTION] once you delete a message, it's permanently deleted.
[MENTION=283059]The Integrity[/MENTION] I can confirm, the search by username is not working correctly. We'll have it fixed asap.
 
[MENTION=86871]EpicNPC[/MENTION]

If you put multiple recipients when creating a new conversation, it gives you an error saying that there can be only one.

Conversations support multiple participants and the description of the recipient field implies that there can be more, so this is probably a bug.
 
Back
Top