• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Priest Fullly Geared for all PVP and PVE

Not Recently Bumped

kaiteli14

Level 15

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 11, 2022
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
High End Human Priest with 4 Spec Geared Shadow and Discipline (PVP/PVE)
This is a end game maxed out priest that crits people for 4k + 3k in BGs and get multiple invitations from different guilds because the gear is just so good. You also get full PVP S3/S2 gear for both Shadow and Discipline. Also, very good healing spec gears are available to you for PVE healing as well. If you are looking for something extremely good, this is the one.
NOTE: I am not a gold farmer or a professional account seller and I am not going to expose myself to those scammers out there. This is my personal account that is geared the **** out with passion, so I am selling this account and this account only to get some down payment money for my car. I will ONLY trade with US based buyers. Please do Venmo or Zelle (Chase bank). I have to protect myself here. Thank you.

- Enchanting: 375
- Tailoring: 375 (Include a $300 worth Sunfire Robe BIS Pattern)
- First Aid: 375
- Cooking: 375
- Fishing: 375
- Ground Mount: Armani War Bear
- Fly Mount: 280% + Violet Netherwing Drake
- Fake Name
- Original Owner
- Transfer Available (Strongly Recommend to be safe)
- Full Gear/Items Breakdown (Google Excel Sheet Link)
- PVE Full Tier 6 with newest Sunwell Gear, 1403 Spell Damage Unbuff (Wowhead Link)
- PVP Full S2/S3 for Shadow Spec (Wowhead Link)
- PVP Full S2/S3 for Discipline Spec (Wowhead Link)
- PVE Offspec Healing Gear (Wowhead Link)
- I will prepare and farm 10k ish gold for you before the transaction completes (I am at roughly 5k now).
- Grobbulus Alliance (This is the most balanced North American Server, roughly 50% horde and 50% Alliance Population)
- Game time good until 6/27/2022
- A boosted lvl62 Paladin with enchanted gear for AOE leveling. (Mongoose and Shield Spike and all the AOE leveling gear)
- Price Negotiable (Discord = Kitty Head#2389)
- Gear/Items will be periodically updated as I progress more.

UPDATE: GOT Brutal Gladiator Gloves and Pants. Also the new Epic +45 Resilience PVP Trinket

Screenshot 2022-05-27 112011.png


Screenshot 2022-05-27 112100.png
 
Last edited:
Back
Top