• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

PRICE LOWERED s> ariesms 52k luk cadena

Not Recently Bumped

Bmancann

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Canada
Member Since
Feb 20, 2021
Country
Canada
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
S> 52k cadena in ariesms. Full buff including Naricain 35m+ range.
All nodes for Cad are completely finished. 60% boost for skill nodes and 120% boost for boost nodes.
Can solo most mid game bosses including Hellux, NWill, NLucid.
420 AF clean no hyper stat boost
3 familiar slots with Legendary Tranquil Erda familiars for drop rate and boss damage.
Legion renowned 3, 5k link levels
24 chars all minimum level 200
all damage-related links are level 3
all boss preq done


All of my gear is vcubed mpot 30%+ and minimum 21% bpot, although a lot of my gear is 24-27% bpot.
Has 33/27 outlaw heart, will need to be innod and prime scrolled but thats way end game.
Fafnir top bottom hat, rest abso. Full Sup. Gollux set with Meister and Scarlet ring, all 17*.
Also has Pathfinder with over 1m range that has some Tyrant gear thats worth some money.
Account comes with 9k dp and about 5b mesos. Also has:
430ish nodes
over 1000 red cubes
over 4k bpot cubes (about 6-7k dp in todays market)
5 mil NX
~90k spell trace
onyx apples, fast learners, CSOG 30% and some misc stuff.

C/O $350 US NEW A/W $400 SELLING SOON
I will NOT be taking pictures of my items because I don't want anyone else to get scammed using my stuff. However, for serious buyers, I have no problem screen sharing on discord and giving you a walkthrough of the account.

Add me on disc >> Bmancann#0509

Note: Original email is NOT provided (I still use it) but I know all of my security questions so I can change the email to your email.

I've sold a few accounts before and have buying vouches, ask to see them!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top