RP_Jekyll 229 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 1 Sep 19, 2013 #1 WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site. The Game SUPERHOT 7dfps game Facebook https://www.facebook.com/superhotgame Contest 7DFPS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site. The Game SUPERHOT 7dfps game Facebook https://www.facebook.com/superhotgame Contest 7DFPS
BANNED cr80pro 1 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Sep 19, 2013 #2 Banned - multiple accounts - scammer - ghostshell Wow looks awesome I seen some people posting about this game can't wait to see a new genre of shooters I can see this lifting off soon
Banned - multiple accounts - scammer - ghostshell Wow looks awesome I seen some people posting about this game can't wait to see a new genre of shooters I can see this lifting off soon
RP_Jekyll 229 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 1 Sep 20, 2013 #3 I played the demo version was pretty neat, the hallway figth was pretty hard, I died a lot lol