SOLD Premium Warmane Account with High GS Chars and Awesome Mounts! (Cheap)

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Server/Class
Warmane, Icecrown, Multi-Characters
Original Owner
Yes
(14 reviews)

Grecs

Level 51

Trade Guardian Orders: 6

(100%) (14 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Dec 23, 2020
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Wanting to sell Account with High GS Characters at a cheap price. I am the original owner of this account and I have been playing it since 2017 and now I don't have the time to play with it. So, I'm willing to part with it now. Looking for 55$ but can still be negotiated for a reasonable price between us.
Account:
BiS Frost DK with 4.5k+ Achievements, LOD, Twilight Destroyer, RS 25 HC , TOGC 50/50. Professions: Jewel Crafting/Engineering (430/435)
Mounts: Ice Crown Glory mounts(10/25 completed), Ulduar Glory mounts(10/25 completed), Invincible, Traveller's Tundra, Dungeon Glory Mount! TOGC 10 Mount!

6.2k+ GS Demo Warlock with 2.6k+ Achi, LOD completed. (Engineering/Herbalism 430/450)
Mounts: Horseman's Reins, Amani Warbear, Celestial Steed, Big Battle Bear, Brewfest Mounts, Nether Rocket

6.4k+ Fury Warrior: with 3.2k+ Achievements LOD, TOGC 50/50, RS 25 HC, Twilight Destroyer. (Engineering//Blacksmithing. 430/435)
Mounts: Invincible, Icecrown Glory 10 Mount, Dungeon Glory Completed!

5.7k Fire Mage: 3.1k+ Achi. (Herbalism/Tailoring. 450/150)
Mounts: Reins of the Blue Proto Drake (Dungeon Only mount, cannot be bought, drop chance 0.5%!) Horseman's Reins, Amani Warbear, Brewfest Mounts!

PM me here in Epic NPC or in Discord: Braxar#6740
Payment method: Paypal Family and Friends. Serious buyers only because I'm a serious seller. Will only accept if you pay first then I provide details of the account.
 

Attachments

  • 3.png
    3.png
    180.4 KB
  • 4.png
    4.png
    179.7 KB
  • 5.png
    5.png
    189.7 KB
  • 6.png
    6.png
    197.3 KB
  • 7.png
    7.png
    169.1 KB
  • 8.png
    8.png
    216.5 KB
  • 10.png
    10.png
    199.9 KB
  • 11.png
    11.png
    206.2 KB
  • 9.png
    9.png
    237.3 KB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Really smooth trade and a really great and friendly guy, always a pleasure trading

Really smooth trade and a really great and friendly guy, always a pleasure trading
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top