practically blank ESO account

Not Recently Bumped

LiquidSwordz36

Level 72

Trade Guardian Orders: 10

(100%) (14 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Sep 14, 2009
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
there are 2 lowbie toons on the account, maybe 5 and 10 played the game first day I got it, Explorers edition, didnt like it and will never try and play it again, I believe there is a weeks time left on the account, give or take, I uninstalled it because I am never playing it again so I cant log in to check the characters, what levels they actually are, nothing over 10 though, I will give all info and ID + Keys first if you are repped, looking to get $20 for it via paypal, less than what it costs for the keys but I'd rather someone play it and enjoy instead of it rotting on my shelf forever.

add me on skype if you wanna talk

[email protected]

- - - Updated - - -

bump 20 bucks is a good deal
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
So, how much do you want - in the end? And how do you see these deal?
 
Last edited:
bump, will never play this again, would take 15 bucks for it, just trying to take a chunk out of WoD pre-order!
 
Back
Top