Power leveling ★ cosmic prestige ★ omega ★ danger room ★ merits ★ commendations
MARVEL HEROES POWER-LEVELING AND SERVICES
I accept Paypal Gift and Skrill payment.
Contact me by PM or by Skype.

[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]
[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]== Service Ticket ==[/B]
For 8 hours I'll play in an Area of your choice!
- you get XP + items + currency + Omega
- You keep all the loot
- I'll make Credit Chest
- You can choose 2 differents area
- You don't have to use all tickets at once
I accept Paypal Gift and Skrill payment.
Contact me by PM or by Skype.

| Leveling Packages | Bonus | Time | Price |
| 1 Hero from lv1 to lv60 | [B][B][B][COLOR=#00ff00][B][B][COLOR=#C1C1C1][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][COLOR=#00ff00][B][IMG]http://marvelheroes.info/img/items/1287.png[/IMG]+ [B][B][B][IMG]http://marvelheroes.info/img/items/1424.png[/IMG] + [IMG]http://marvelheroes.info/img/items/1981.png[/IMG] +
| 1 Day | $15 |
| 5 Heroes from lv1 to lv60 | [COLOR=#00ff00][IMG]http://marvelheroes.info/img/items/1820.png[/IMG][COLOR=#00ff00][COLOR=#C1C1C1][B][B][B][COLOR=#00ff00][COLOR=#C1C1C1][B][B][B][B][COLOR=#C1C1C1][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][COLOR=#00ff00][B][B][COLOR=#C1C1C1][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][COLOR=#00ff00][B][B][B][B] [B][COLOR=#00ff00][COLOR=#C1C1C1][B][B][B][COLOR=#00ff00][COLOR=#C1C1C1][B][B][B][B][COLOR=#C1C1C1][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][COLOR=#00ff00][B][B][COLOR=#C1C1C1][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][COLOR=#00ff00][B][B][B][B]+ [/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B] [/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/COLOR][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][COLOR=#00ff00][B][B][COLOR=#C1C1C1][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][COLOR=#00ff00][B][B][B][B][IMG]http://marvelheroes.info/img/items/2144.png[/IMG] + [/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B]
| 3 - 5 Days | $59 |
| 10 Heroes from lv1 to lv60 |
| 1 Week | $99 |
| Cosmic Prestige | Contact me | - | - |
[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B]
[B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]== Service Ticket ==[/B]
For 8 hours I'll play in an Area of your choice!
- you get XP + items + currency + Omega
- You keep all the loot
- I'll make Credit Chest
- You can choose 2 differents area
- You don't have to use all tickets at once
| Area | What you can get | Note |
| Any Terminal (Cosmic) | Artifacts | - |
| Cosmic Midtown Manhattan | Artifacts - Token - Insignia | You need Trial Done |
| Cosmic industrial City Patrol | Artifacts - Token - Insignia | You need Trial Done |
| Cosmic Hightown Patrol | Artifacts - Token - Insignia | You need Trial Done |
| Danger Room | Artifacts - Merits | Decent gear |
| Ultron | Artifacts - Commendations | - |
| Cosmic prestige | A big help | LQ + Terminal |
| Service Ticket | Bonus | Time | Price |
| 1 Ticket | [B][B][COLOR=#00ff00][B][B][COLOR=#C1C1C1][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][COLOR=#00ff00][B][IMG]http://marvelheroes.info/img/items/1287.png[/IMG]+ [B][B][B][IMG]http://marvelheroes.info/img/items/1424.png[/IMG] + [IMG]http://marvelheroes.info/img/items/1981.png[/IMG] +
| 8 hours | $20 |
| 6 Tickets | [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][COLOR=#00ff00][B][B][COLOR=#C1C1C1][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][COLOR=#00ff00][B][B][COLOR=#00ff00][COLOR=#C1C1C1][B][B][COLOR=#C1C1C1][B][B][U][B][COLOR=#ff0000][B][B][B][/U][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B]
| 48 hours | $99 |
| 13 Tickets | [B][B][B][COLOR=#00ff00][B][COLOR=#00ff00][COLOR=#C1C1C1][B][B][B][COLOR=#00ff00][COLOR=#C1C1C1][B][B][B][B][COLOR=#C1C1C1][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][COLOR=#00ff00][B][B][COLOR=#C1C1C1][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][COLOR=#00ff00][B][B][B][B][B][COLOR=#00ff00][COLOR=#C1C1C1][B][B][B][COLOR=#00ff00][COLOR=#C1C1C1][B][B][B][B][COLOR=#C1C1C1][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][COLOR=#00ff00][B][B][COLOR=#C1C1C1][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][COLOR=#00ff00][B][B][B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/COLOR][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][COLOR=#00ff00][B][B][COLOR=#C1C1C1][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][COLOR=#00ff00][B][B][COLOR=#00ff00][COLOR=#C1C1C1][B][B][COLOR=#C1C1C1][B][B][B][COLOR=#ff0000][IMG]http://marvelheroes.info/img/items/1978.png[/IMG] + [B][B][B][B][COLOR=#00ff00] [B][B][COLOR=#C1C1C1][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][COLOR=#00ff00][B][B][COLOR=#C1C1C1][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][COLOR=#00ff00][B][B][B][B]$30 on the item shop[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/COLOR][/B][/B] [/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/COLOR][/B][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B] | 104 hours | $199 |
Payment options:
- Paypal
- bitcoin
- USDC
Last edited:
