hamish123212 26 1 1 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Mar 13, 2010 #1 <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-size: 20pt">Post your UI here !</span></span>
G Gawboboe 17 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Mar 13, 2010 #2 Need to organize the frames a bit, but here it is.
hamish123212 26 1 1 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Mar 13, 2010 #3 That's awesome man ! I like how its all down the bottom , I see to many UIs were everything is all over the place , which just dosent cut it tbh. What HUD do you use ?
That's awesome man ! I like how its all down the bottom , I see to many UIs were everything is all over the place , which just dosent cut it tbh. What HUD do you use ?
G Gawboboe 17 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Mar 13, 2010 #4 Thanks man, I like yours a lot aswell. It's an addon called IceHud, I love it! Totally jealous of your mount, and what cooldown meter is that? I see it all over the place and can never figure out what it is.
Thanks man, I like yours a lot aswell. It's an addon called IceHud, I love it! Totally jealous of your mount, and what cooldown meter is that? I see it all over the place and can never figure out what it is.
hamish123212 26 1 1 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Mar 13, 2010 #5 ForteXorcist There you go , REALLY great mod is extremely handy , its also extremely customizable.
G Gawboboe 17 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Mar 13, 2010 #6 Ooooh my god <3 <3 <3, thanks! My brother uses it but he's such a [censored] and he'll never tell me what it is. Appreciate it brother.
Ooooh my god <3 <3 <3, thanks! My brother uses it but he's such a [censored] and he'll never tell me what it is. Appreciate it brother.
hamish123212 26 1 1 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Mar 13, 2010 #7 No problem , have fun.
Arctus_tibal 1 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Mar 13, 2010 #8 I use Hamishes addon as well but because of the damned resolution of my laptop screen (1388x1050 or somthing) the addons dont load properly..... >.<
I use Hamishes addon as well but because of the damned resolution of my laptop screen (1388x1050 or somthing) the addons dont load properly..... >.<
mhargan 38 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Mar 14, 2010 #9 Looks like Hamish and I have the same UI >.> 1920x1080 Res ** I hope you baddies have keybinds cause I sure don't see em ^_^
Looks like Hamish and I have the same UI >.> 1920x1080 Res ** I hope you baddies have keybinds cause I sure don't see em ^_^
hamish123212 26 1 1 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Mar 14, 2010 #10 LUI FTW!!!! yea I do I just have mine hidden.
G Gawboboe 17 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Mar 14, 2010 #11 ^^ Same, it's a setting on Bartender where it just hides them to clean the UI up a bit.
Arctus_tibal 1 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Mar 14, 2010 #12 I show my keybinds coz im awesome. That is all
Melter 16 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Mar 17, 2010 #13 LUI Definetly FTW
L Leet Vendor 98 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Mar 29, 2010 #14 Hey MHargan and Gawbo can you post what addons you use? I really really like it, a lot lol. Its so simple but nice, tell meee! Dont know why my text is being bolded, sorry lol. So dont mind it :O
Hey MHargan and Gawbo can you post what addons you use? I really really like it, a lot lol. Its so simple but nice, tell meee! Dont know why my text is being bolded, sorry lol. So dont mind it :O
K killuchen 64 2 1 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Mar 29, 2010 #15 My UI :O
L Leet Vendor 98 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Mar 30, 2010 #16 I'm still waiting for you guys to tell me what addons you're using!
Xelation 9 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Apr 3, 2010 #17 Yeah what kind of addons are those?
hamish123212 26 1 1 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Apr 9, 2010 #18 LUI UI ill get a link for it when i get home from the internet cafe.
Audience2010 5 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Apr 18, 2010 #19 if hamish is talking about the one im thinking of, then this is LUI: http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info14130-LUIv2.0.html i could be totally wrong though.
if hamish is talking about the one im thinking of, then this is LUI: http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info14130-LUIv2.0.html i could be totally wrong though.
lim 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Aug 23, 2010 #20 wow that 3rd one is very clean; no borders at all what do you guys use World of Warcraft Addons - WoW Addons - Curse.com ?
wow that 3rd one is very clean; no borders at all what do you guys use World of Warcraft Addons - WoW Addons - Curse.com ?