Possibly trading both accounts seen here:::::
http://vbforums.mmobay.net/wow-usa-...k-}||-vicious-2h===pve-set=====vanity===.html
and
http://vbforums.mmobay.net/wow-usa-...weap-||-vanity-525-arch-||-5k-ach-|||-==.html
----- FOR ONE decked TOON
Here is what I would be interested in::::
Ret Pally +++++++++++++++++++++
Hunter +++++++++++++++++++++
Shadow Priest ++++++++++++++++++++
Rogue ++++
Everything else+
Must have Vicious gear, Vicious weapon or a weap above I359 required
At least a basic PVE set is also required.
Some of the big bonuses I am really looking for=
RAVEN LORD +++++++++++++++++++
headless horseman +++++++
Invincible ++++++++++++
Please Dont LOWBALL
POST HERE FIRST PLEASE
POST HERE FIRST PLEASE
AIM: SBANE12
http://vbforums.mmobay.net/wow-usa-...k-}||-vicious-2h===pve-set=====vanity===.html
and
http://vbforums.mmobay.net/wow-usa-...weap-||-vanity-525-arch-||-5k-ach-|||-==.html
----- FOR ONE decked TOON
Here is what I would be interested in::::
Ret Pally +++++++++++++++++++++
Hunter +++++++++++++++++++++
Shadow Priest ++++++++++++++++++++
Rogue ++++
Everything else+
Must have Vicious gear, Vicious weapon or a weap above I359 required
At least a basic PVE set is also required.
Some of the big bonuses I am really looking for=
RAVEN LORD +++++++++++++++++++
headless horseman +++++++
Invincible ++++++++++++
Please Dont LOWBALL
POST HERE FIRST PLEASE
POST HERE FIRST PLEASE
AIM: SBANE12
