Possible Bug - Editing Posts

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.
(39 reviews)

Joostin

Level 72

Trade Guardian Orders: 39

(100%) (39 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Dec 26, 2009
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Hey! :)

I am just posting here in case this is an actual bug and not just a problem with my browser. :)

When you go to edit one of your own posts, you can't complete the editing process (press the "Save" button) unless you click "Go Advanced" and THEN press the "Save" button.

To clarify further, this is what does not work:
Edit Post (Button) -> Save (Button)
To clarify further, this is what does work:
Edit Post (Button) -> Go Advanced (Button) -> Save (Button)
I thank whoever looks into this, and am sorry if this bug happens to be on my end (I am just trying to help by pointing this out in case it is not a bug on my end)! :)

- Joostin
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top