EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Pokemon Sword and Shield Full Pokedex service (Touch Trade and Living Dex)

14   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
If you have any questions or need help with anything please let me know!
Send me a Message in German, Spanish or English. Worldwide trade.

All prices negotiable. Trusted with over 230 trades in Total.

Discord: "DL Pablo#7105"

Found a cheaper Seller? Offers? Let me know for Price adjustment.

Please read for fast delivery.
- All Pokemon are legit and catched by myself. No Hacking or Cheating like other sellers. No Perfect IV! and no false promises. I dont sell Shinys but i can help you breed one.
- 100% Played by Hand.
- You will need a Nintendo Switch Online subscription to trade with me.
- You send me your Ingame name and i send you a Trade code (+ live Discord Support).
- My Online Times -> 8am - 12pm+ (CEST+1 Europe).
- I will answer within 12 Hours max.
- You have at least 2 hours time available to trade with me.
- Please check my Screenshot.
- Trusted seller with over 230 trades in different games.
- You only need one Pokemon for Touch Trade Service but 400 for living Dex.

- Full Dex service touch trade for Shiny Charm. You give me back the pokemon after you get the entry.
Example: I trade you Pokemon 001 for any Pokemon, then I trade you Pokemon 002 and you give me back Pokemon 001 -> up to 400.
Price: 60$ / 55 Eur

Other offers:
Living Pokedex: Buy all 400 Pokemon and keep them. Since iam not a Cheater i can only offer this package once. 100% played by myself.

Price: 195$ / 175Eur - This package comes with my only 6IV Ditto that i own. Its legit traded from a friend and not hacked and not Shiny.

Buy all Gigadynamax Pokemon available in the Game- 100% catched by myself. Package available only once too.
Price: 95$ / 85 Eur SNORLAX UPDATED

Also willing to help you with any question and iam also available to help you breed a 5IV legit pokemon. Also have some legit Dittos left for free (4IV and 5IV)

Choose payment
- Paypal f&f
- Bank IBAN Transfer
- Buy via Ebay -> 202 feedback: https://www.ebay.de/itm/113990565121
- Buy via Elitepvpers trade -> 29 feedback: https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/p...l-pokedex-service-touch-trade-living-dex.html

Thank you very much.

Pokemon Sword Shield 3.png

Last edited:
ip hash: 8971d76ce60fd5d49bae55