EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Pokemon Sword and Shield 6 Iv/Max EV Training, Ultra Shiny, Gigantamax Pokemon

Protonman

32   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Hello everyone,
Welcome to my thread :) Noisetechgames from Ebay here. Long time seller on eBay, with tons of feedback. This thread is for pokemon within the pokemon sword and pokemon shield switch games. Pokemon include:
-Non English 6Iv Shiny Ditto- 3 USD
- Gigantamax Ultra Shiny ( Square animation) Pokemon ( Get all 23 currently available for 35 USD)
- Custom 6Iv and fully Ev trained Pokemon 3 USD each, 25 for a full team of 6 :)
-Legendary Pokemon such as Mew available as well for 3 USD each.
-Ultra shiny pokemon-3 USD each
-PROMOTION: Purchase any 3 pokemon, and get a fourth for free :)

All pokemon were caught and raided by me, if you have any specific questions relating to hidden abilities or other mons, please don't hesitate to send me a message :)

Paypal payments accepted as friends and family, or as product and services as well. My eBay page is https://www.ebay.com/usr/noisetechgames?_trksid=p2047675.l2559, with almost 1000 100 percent positive feedback. You will not be disappointed.

You can send me a PM on here, or at my discord which is Zennarde#8865. Hope to hear from you all soon. Happy hunting everyone :)

ip hash: 7ebad457b2269a36632dd7

Bunss

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
17   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Seller is a really pleasant person! Very easy to talk to and very kind.

Bought 40 Pokemons from him and all was delivered very quickly! He replies promptly and answered all my questions no matter how dumb they were haha!

Protonman

32   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Bump, New G-Max Toxtricity Low key and Amped forms available, as well as G-Max Ribbon Alcremie and Milcery :) Pokemon Home exclusive pokemon now also available including event legendaries. Can PM on here, or on discord :)

UPDATED PRICE FOR ALL 27 G-MAX mons- 15 USD :)

ip hash: 7ebad457b2269a36632dd7