EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Pokemon Duel Account - 1UX-14EX-1EX cube -800+carmonite- 5800+mats -1600 gems

jluu0519

Account Disabled
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Du...00-Carmonite-5000-Mats-1550-Gems/332930535381

I have been playing this game for a long time and have finally decided to sell my account.

My seller rating is awesome, and I have even sold previous Pokemon Duel accounts (2 others) with complete satisfaction. I will send you the transfer codes to switch accounts immediately after purchase.

This account is a great starter account (I did about 6 months of grinding), I typically finish in the top 1000 in ranking depending on how much I feel like grinding and is full of Meta Pokemon. I wish I had more time to play but my life has gotten too busy.

This account is on iOS(apple), so if you are a Android user, I would have to spend the gems on 10pack boosters before I give you the account transfer, otherwise gems are always lost when transferring between the two operating systems.

You can look at the pictures, but some of these figures are fully leveled + carmonite levels + chain levels from cubes

Here are some *not all* of the figures:
UX: Mega Salamence
EX: Marshadow, Haxorus, Regice, Keldeo, Mew, MewTwo, Delphox, Ghardavoir, Chandelure, and more!

This accounts has tons of unused Carmonite (over 800)

The gems alone (+1550) in the in-game eshop cost more than what I am asking for.

This account also has over 5k materials to craft ANY EX or UX figure you would like.

Gold/coins on the account are currently 1,500,000+ and climbing (I will continue to log on and collect dailies before sale) so you have plenty of currency to level up Pokemon of your choice.

This is my last account I will be selling, so act fast!

ip hash: a4760f8806cbe0d96037ed