- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Canada
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
This morning I get an email from PlayerAuctions telling me that one of my offers (which was closed and inactive since November 20th, 2017) violates their policy (Posting offer under wrong category)
They are forcing me to pay $100 in order to list my offers once again otherwise i am no longer allowed to use their platform.
First of all, that offer they are talking about is inactive.
Secondly, it did not break any rule. A buyer wanted a custom amount of items so I created a custom offer under the items category for him, this is completely common and everyone does it; it is not against any rules.
And finally, they ask me to pay $100 in order to have my offers listed again, this is just pathetic and scammy.
The fact the offer was active for less than 5 minutes and inactive since almost an entire month is a clear indication that it was not someone who reported it; rather it's PlayerAuctions just randomly selecting an inactive offer and claiming it breaks their policy and that I have to pay money in order to be allowed on their platform.
PlayerAuctions have gone far too long under the radar despite countless reports.
I am still unsure why but It is time for something to be done.
TL;DR: PlayerAuctions is forcing me to pay $100 in order to keep using their Platform.
They are forcing me to pay $100 in order to list my offers once again otherwise i am no longer allowed to use their platform.
First of all, that offer they are talking about is inactive.
Secondly, it did not break any rule. A buyer wanted a custom amount of items so I created a custom offer under the items category for him, this is completely common and everyone does it; it is not against any rules.
And finally, they ask me to pay $100 in order to have my offers listed again, this is just pathetic and scammy.
The fact the offer was active for less than 5 minutes and inactive since almost an entire month is a clear indication that it was not someone who reported it; rather it's PlayerAuctions just randomly selecting an inactive offer and claiming it breaks their policy and that I have to pay money in order to be allowed on their platform.
PlayerAuctions have gone far too long under the radar despite countless reports.
I am still unsure why but It is time for something to be done.
TL;DR: PlayerAuctions is forcing me to pay $100 in order to keep using their Platform.
Last edited:
