So I have used PL before for many years. This is the first time they actually have scammed me. Both PL and the seller and they have done nothing to rectify it.
On november 2014 I purchased a SWTOR account on playerauctions including a 1 year insurance, and had ownership of the account for 9 months. On august 18th I was unable to access the account and contacted PL and they wanted proof. This is where is gets really interesting.
I send all the emails I got saying the info was changed. They replied back saying evidence was not enough no refund for me and I am **** out of luck. I call SWTOR support and record a voice conversation with them and they say on the voice recording that all the info was changed including email and SQ/A. They even sent me a email with the details from a supervisor for that department. Forwarded all this to PL and their reply? "Sorry this evidence is not enough for a insurance refund."
I am so disappointed that this company is now on my scammer radar and will not being doing business with them anytime soon. If you use this site be very cautious with them. I am sure there are lots of people who have great success with this website but the fact that even with all the evidence showing that I have lost access to the account they still refused to refund my insurance.
On november 2014 I purchased a SWTOR account on playerauctions including a 1 year insurance, and had ownership of the account for 9 months. On august 18th I was unable to access the account and contacted PL and they wanted proof. This is where is gets really interesting.
I send all the emails I got saying the info was changed. They replied back saying evidence was not enough no refund for me and I am **** out of luck. I call SWTOR support and record a voice conversation with them and they say on the voice recording that all the info was changed including email and SQ/A. They even sent me a email with the details from a supervisor for that department. Forwarded all this to PL and their reply? "Sorry this evidence is not enough for a insurance refund."
I am so disappointed that this company is now on my scammer radar and will not being doing business with them anytime soon. If you use this site be very cautious with them. I am sure there are lots of people who have great success with this website but the fact that even with all the evidence showing that I have lost access to the account they still refused to refund my insurance.
Last edited:
